You’re probably asking yourself “Why should I read all of this?”
Well, are you looking to work with living legends, in a superb environment, on exciting projects and get a mind-blowing package at the same time? Then look no further!
Our history starts with Videoslots (the world’s BIGGEST online casino!)
Videoslots were born in 2011 as a result of a handful of entrepreneurs who not only had a knack for entertaining others but also an affinity with the iGaming industry. They teamed up and went about building an industry leader, setting the bar to an all-new high. In just under nine years we now offer over 7,000 games from 170+ different game providers and we’re set to keep on growing! Naturally, we can't do all of this as well as all the exciting things we have lined up for the years to follow without the living legends that make our business the success it is today.
That is why the company line has grown and Raw Innovation Sweden started in Stockholm, Sweden 2020. Our mission is to recruit more living legends and make Raw Innovation Sweden a creative team you want to be a part of. We are currently 18 employees at the office and we want to be 30 by the end of 2022.
What will you be doing?
As a Backend Developer, you will be working on our in-house projects: designing features, writing code, performing code reviews, solving problems, tracking down bugs, and delivering stable and well-written solutions. You will form part of a cross-functional development team where the team owns and drives the continuous improvement of our products using agile methodologies. Our backend is powered by a LEMP stack, GraphQL and we rely on Vue.js for our frontend. We are inherently a curious team and are always on the lookout for new technologies that could potentially be incorporated into our stack.
- Design and develop new Backend features.
- Perform functional requirements analysis.
- Write high-quality code and documentation.
- Work closely with other developers, QA, and product teams.
- Apply analytical skills and be committed to quality.
- Help track requests, issues, work progress, and any other changes using our project management tools.
- Provide estimates and technical documentation on request.
- Write code with performance, reliability, and maintainability in mind.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Work in collaboration with external partners when required.
- Manage code changes using our version control system.
- Perform code reviews.
Who are you?
- You have experience in a comparable software development role, and you master PHP as a programming language.
- You have good knowledge of REST or GraphQL web services.
- You are proficient with development in Linux environments.
- You care about software quality, you care about software engineering and you want to make a difference.
- You have good attention to detail.
- You can work with minimal supervision.
- You have a good command of both verbal and written English.
- Proven Laravel experience would be considered as an advantage.
- Experience in iGaming would be considered an advantage.
- Having a degree in Information Technology or another related field would be considered an advantage.
What do we offer? (This depends if you work remote or in office)
- Flexible start and finish times
- 30 paid vacation days a year
- Relaxed working environment
- Private health insurance
- Daily fresh fruit, tea, and coffee
- Birthday leave
- Additional marriage leave
- 1 volunteer day
- Refer a friend bonus
- Wellness allowance
- Professional development support
- Department team building activities
- Monthly get-togethers and activities
- Brand new laptop
- Company loyalty trip If this sounds like a match, please apply!
Please take the time to read our Candidate Privacy Notice here prior to applying for the job.