You’re probably asking yourself “Why should I read all of this?”
Well, are you looking to work with living legends, in a superb environment, on exciting projects and get a mind-blowing package at the same time? Then look no further!
Our history starts with Videoslots (the world’s BIGGEST online casino!)
Videoslots were born in 2011 as a result of a handful of entrepreneurs who not only had a knack for entertaining others but also an affinity with the igaming industry. They teamed up and went about building an industry leader, setting the bar to an all-new high. In just under nine years we now offer over 7,000 games from 170+ different game providers and we’re set to keep on growing! Naturally, we can't do all of this as well as all the exciting things we have lined up for the years to follow without the living legends that make our business the success it is today.
That is why the company line has grown and Raw Innovation Sweden started in Stockholm, Sweden 2020. Our mission is to recruit more living legends and make Raw Innovation Sweden a creative team you want to be a part of. We are currently 18 employees at the office and we want to be 30 by the end of 2022.
You will play a crucial role in establishing QA automation processes while taking part in our exciting journey!
As a QA Automation Engineer you will work with Software Development Engineers and Quality Assurance Engineers to understand the different project features, implement automated test tools and frameworks that help deliver quality features with efficiency.
What will you be doing?
- Establish and maintain test automation frameworks Research test tools, methodologies, and trends and upgrade existing practices and processes
- Develop new automated tests and tools for our product's frontend, backend APIs and other services
- Collaborate with Software Development Engineers and Quality Assurance Engineers to determine which tests would provide most benefit and prioritizing automation of those tests accordingly
- Collaborate with engineers to define and implement mechanisms to inject testing earlier into the software development process
- Identify, share, and nurture the adoption of best practices in testing, testability, and maintainability in collaboration with the wider Quality function
- Strive for the fastest feedback possible.
- Test parallelization should be a top priority
- Configure automated tests to execute reliably and efficiently in CI/CD environments
- Track and communicate automated test coverage and test results in a timely, effective, and automated manner
- Understand project features, review technical designs, and implement automated test tools that help deliver quality features with efficiency
Who are you?
- You have experience developing and maintaining test automation tools and frameworks
- You have solid experience with automation frameworks, tools, and services for mobile
- You have the ability to identify, develop and design automated tests to replace manual tests to increase delivery time while improving quality gates
- You have proven experience working in a comparable role typically in iGaming would be considered an advantage
- You have experience with Continuous Integration Systems (Jenkins but not limited from others if necessary)
- You have a good understanding of QA methodologies, life cycle and processes
- You have a degree in Information Technology or another related field
- Experience of conducting Performance Tests will be considered as a plus
- Having an ISTQB certification (Nice to have)
Ready for the best part?
Here’s what you’ll get for your hard work:
- Flexible start and finish times
- 30 paid vacation days a year
- Relaxed working environment
- Private health insurance
- Daily fresh fruit, tea, and coffee
- Wellness allowance
- Refer a friend bonus
- Professional development support
- Department team building activities
- Monthly get-togethers and activities
- Brand new laptop
- Birthday leave
- Additional marriage leave
- 1 volunteer day
- Company loyalty trip
Please take the time to read our Candidate Privacy Notice here prior to applying thru this link: https://rawgroup.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=29