You’re probably asking yourself “Why should I read all of this?”
Well, are you looking to work with living legends, in a superb environment, on exciting projects and get a mind-blowing package at the same time? Then look no further!
Our history starts with Videoslots (the world’s BIGGEST online casino!)
Videoslots were born in 2011 as a result of a handful of entrepreneurs who not only had a knack for entertaining others but also an affinity with the iGaming industry. They teamed up and went about building an industry leader, setting the bar to an all-new high. In just under nine years we now offer over 5,000 games from 150+ different game providers and we’re set to keep on growing! Naturally, we can't do all of this as well as all the exciting things we have lined up for the years to follow without the living legends that make our business the success it is today.
That is why the company line has grown and Raw Innovation Sweden started in Stockholm, Sweden 2020. Our mission is to recruit more living legends and make Raw Innovation Sweden a creative workplace you can´t say no to. We are currently 12 employees at the office and we want to be around 30 employees in 2022.
What will you be doing?
Junior IT Support Administrator will install, configure, diagnose, repair and upgrade computer systems that keep information flowing throughout our infrastructure. The individual will also troubleshoot problem areas in a timely and accurate fashion and maintain the essentials such as our security tools, servers, general hardware and various software applications.
- Act as the first line of support to end users (company’s employees);
- Support and maintain the company’s desktops, printers, copiers, telephones and security systems;
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, connection, printer and software issues reported to the ticketing system;
- Ensure that work is carried out within agreed service levels and in accordance with the department’s procedures and guidelines;
- Document technical issues and solutions for future requirements;
- Install, diagnose, repair, maintain and upgrade hardware/equipment;
- Proactively identify hardware and software requirements for the Company’s employees;
- Manage end user accounts, permissions, access rights, and storage allocations in accordance with best practices;
- Manage Active Directory, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Azure systems and server, and workstation patching;
- Administer physical and virtual servers with Windows Server 2012 R2 + operating systems, laptop and desktop computers, printers, company mobile phones, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches;
- Anticipate, mitigate, identify, troubleshoot and correct hardware, and software issues on servers and workstations;
- Log, report and escalate incidents as necessary;
- Manage the physical environment of the server racks including documentation and labelling;
- Monitor and maintain networks to ensure security throughout the infrastructure by implementing industry best-practices regarding privacy, security, and regulatory compliance;
- Manage an access control system, including but not limited to physical access control;
- Maintain an asset inventory system;
- Maintain server asset management, including maintenance of server component inventory, related documentation and technical specifications information;
- Manage spares and stock levels to compliment the Company’s assets;
- Maintain the necessary documentation;
- Liaise with our 3rd Party contractors and suppliers as necessary.
Who are you?
- At least one year experience as an IT professional who can adapt to ongoing changes and can handle workload pressure;
- Possess a genuine interest in supporting people and finding creative solutions;
- Have a passion for learning and wants to grow within the company;
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and organizational skills; - Proactive attitude to problem solving;
- Capacity to resolve critical network, software and hardware issues in a time sensitive manner, cognizant of requisite service levels;
- Great understanding of windows networking and advanced desktop support;
- IT related certifications and/or academic background is considered an advantage;
- Good writing and verbal skills in English.
What do we offer?
- Flexible start and finish times
- 30 paid vacation days a year
- Relaxed working environment
- Private health insurance
- Daily fresh fruit, tea, and coffee
- Birthday leave
- Additional marriage leave
- 1 volunteer day
- Refer a friend bonus
- Wellness allowance
- Professional development support
- Department team building activities
- Monthly get-togethers and activities
- Brand new laptop
- Company loyalty trip
If this sounds like a match, please apply thru this link! https://rawgroup.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=30
Please take the time to read our Candidate Privacy Notice here prior to applying for the job.