You’re probably asking yourself “Why should I read all of this?”
Well, are you looking to work with living legends, in a superb environment, on exciting projects and get a mind-blowing package at the same time? Then look no further!
Our history starts with Videoslots (the world’s BIGGEST online casino!)
Videoslots were born in 2011 as a result of a handful of entrepreneurs who not only had a knack for entertaining others but also an affinity with the igaming industry. They teamed up and went about building an industry leader, setting the bar to an all-new high. In just under nine years we now offer over 5,000 games from 150+ different game providers and we’re set to keep on growing! Naturally, we can't do all of this as well as all the exciting things we have lined up for the years to follow without the living legends that make our business the success it is today.
That is why the company line has grown and Raw Innovation Sweden started in Stockholm, Sweden 2020. Our mission is to recruit more living legends and make Raw Innovation Sweden a creative workplace you can´t say no to. We are currently six employees at the office and we want to be fifteen more.
What will you be doing?
As a Development Team Lead, you will be driving the design, implementation, and delivery of full-stack solutions while leading, coaching, and mentoring a team of Software Engineers. You will be leveraging your communication, leadership, and software expertise and work within a fast-moving environment to deliver solutions that have a broad business impact. Your main tasks will be to:
- Own the design, implementation, and delivery of full-stack solutions.
- Report on the status of development, quality, and system performance.
- Work closely with engineers to architect and develop the best technical design and approach.
- Hire, coach, and mentor Software Engineers. Design, implement, test, and maintain innovative software solutions.
- Establish and maintain the use of software engineering best practices to ensure a high standard of quality for all team deliverables.
- Write high-quality distributed system software.
- Contribute to the architecture and design of new and current systems.
- Perform code reviews.
- Collaborate with other teams and departments to gather and/or share information relating to team activities.
Who are you?
- You have 4+ years of professional software development experience.
- You have 2+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design of new and current systems.
- You have a working knowledge of Unix/Linux and object-oriented programming in PHP.
- You have strong software development qualities including the ability to drive creative and innovative solutions to complex problems, good technical judgment, clear communication, engagement, and teamwork, and can drive quality.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related technical field.
- You have experience in fostering a culture of modern engineering practices.
- You have excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Previous experience with leading software teams would be considered an advantage.
- Previous experience running teams using Agile Development methodologies would be considered an advantage.
What do we offer?
- Flexible start and finish times
- 30 paid vacation days a year
- Relaxed working environment
- Private health insurance
- Daily fresh fruit, tea, and coffee
- Birthday leave
- Additional marriage leave
- 1 volunteer day
- Refer a friend bonus
- Wellness allowance
- Professional development support
- Department team building activities
- Monthly get-togethers and activities
- Brand new laptop
- Company loyalty trip
If you feel like we are a match, please apply by using this link:
Please take the time to read our Candidate Privacy Notice here prior to applying for the job.