We value your privacy
A. Introduction: Who are we & why are you reading this?
Raw Innovation Sweden supplies customer support and IT solutions to business clients. It is a part of the group Videoslots.
Videoslots was born online in 2011 where a handful of entrepreneurs who had a knack for entertaining others helped build our second home into what it is today. Our unique product offering and experience we offer our customers is what enables our brand to shine.
Raw Innovation Sweden AB registered address Olof Palmes Gata 23, floor 5, 111 22 Stockholm, Sweden, is the Data Controller. As Data Controller, we are responsible for deciding how and why we process your personal data. You are reading this privacy notice because you are applying for work with us. This document will explain how and why we use your personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process. This notice will be updated from time-to-time if any of our processes change.
The Data Protection Officer is Isabella Hyltingö.
Organizational number: 559252-1594.
Telephone number: +46731537800.
Your privacy is your right. We take your privacy very seriously which is why we have created this notice.
Your personal data will be used exclusively for recruitment purposes in the manner as described in this notice, and at all times in accordance with the applicable laws.
B. Getting to know you …
It’s quite simple really! You can either apply directly through our site, or a recruitment agency submits your application on your behalf.
We also get the opportunity to get to know you better through our meetings with you, and through any references, you may give us.
Since we are a part of the group Videoslots, an online casino, we are bound by quite a few laws. This means that, depending on the role you are applying for, we may be bound by law or by a licence condition to carry out background checks on you. If this is the case, we will be sure to let you know that the role requires such checks to be carried out!
C. What do we know about you?
In order to consider you for a vacancy we need an application. A job application typically consists of a Curriculum Vitae (C.V.) and covering letter. In addition, you may be applying for a role which would require you to share further achievements/skills with us, such as a portfolio work. Should we require anything in addition to your C.V. and covering letter, we will be sure to state this clearly in the job advert.
Once your application is received through the channels mentioned in Section B above, we will collect, process and store all information you provided us with in your CV and covering letter in the manner as set out within this notice. In most cases, for your application to be complete, we would need to know the following about you:
• We need to get in touch with you right? Please include your contact details such as your mobile number and personal email address.
• Your educational and career history (that is relevant to the role).
• Your motivation for applying. We would also love to hear why you are the best candidate for the role.
• Any additional requirements that we specify clearly in our advert as outlined in the first paragraph to this Section C.
We only require the above information to process your application to determine your suitability for the role you wish to apply for (Section D will explain just how we do this!). If you do not provide us with the information we need, we will not be able to consider you for the position – and that would make us very sad! ☹
In your application, you may choose to provide us with additional information which:
• Could be considered as biometric data (a fancy word for ‘a photo of yourself’).
• Could give us an insight on your racial or ethnic origin.
• Could reveal your religious and philosophical beliefs.
• Would tell us whether you are a member of a trade union or not.
• Could reveal any information related to your genetics or your health.
• Could give us an indication of your sexual orientation.
• Your marital status and whether you have children.
• Links to your personal social media profiles.
We do not require any of the above information or any other sensitive data for the consideration of your application. However, since your CV or application might accidentally indicate any of the above, if you do provide us with such information, we promise not to use it to make recruitment decisions – you have our word!
D. What do we need your personal data for?
We need to process the personal data you provide us with in your application, as well as what is gathered during the full recruitment process, to make an informed and fair decision. We will use your personal data to:
• Assess whether you meet the basic requirements outlined in the Job Description.
• Assess your knowledge, skills and competence.
• Get in touch with you through the contact details you provide us with to keep you updated on the process.
• Contact any named references or previous employers.
• Carry out any background checks (if we are required to do so by law or to comply with a licence requirement).
We try to keep things exciting, so no two application procedures are the same. The recruitment procedure we use depends on the job you have applied for. After your personal information in your application form is reviewed by the Hiring Team (FYI – the hiring team consists of our Human Resources team and the hiring manager), a decision is made whether to proceed with an interview. This decision is based on whether your profile and the job requirements are a strong match. Most of the time, we start off with a short phone call to get to know you better.
If you get selected for a face-to-face interview, we will collect additional information throughout the interview by asking you questions related to your eligibility for the role and your motivation for applying.
The information you give throughout your interview may be noted down and such information may be used to help us make a decision.
Depending on the role you have applied for, you may be asked to carry out a skills assessment. The assessment will be used as part of the hiring process. The results of the assessment will be shared with you if you wish to see these once a selection decision has been made.
E. So now we know your secrets … whom do we share them with?
(a)With our family
No, we don’t mean our real family – we mean our Raw Innovation family. The personal information you provide Raw Innovation Sweden will be accessible by a select few (but super important people) on our recruitment software tool called BambooHR. Generally, the only persons having access to your personal data at recruitment stage are our Human Resources team, the hiring manager (or any persons within that team that may need to give their input), our management team (C-level), or any managers above the hiring manager.
(i)We use a third-party software to carry out our background checks (when these are necessary) so we may need to share some of your information with them to do this.
(ii)We also use a third-party human resources software known as BambooHR – this software is cloud-based, which inevitably means that the third-party might be able to access all the information stored on this software.
However, whenever we share your personal data externally, we always make sure that your personal data is safe. That is why we always make sure to only use trusted third-parties who take appropriate measure to safeguard your personal data, and that we have agreements in place with them to make sure that your personal data is always in safe hands.
F. Protecting your data
Security is very important to us. We want you to feel confident that your information is safe and sound with us. We take a number of precautions and measures to ensure the security of your data. We have put in place the appropriate security measures to ensure that your personal data is not accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. We also limit the access to your personal data on a need-to-know basis. Anyone having access to or processing your personal data is bound by a duty of confidentiality.
G. How long do we keep your data for?
If the recruitment process doesn’t turn out as we’d hoped, we will only keep your information for four months after we communicate to you our decision on whether to employ you – we are legally justified in doing so.
We do offer you the opportunity to retain your application, on the basis that a further opportunity may arise in future. With your specific consent, we may keep your application for a further two months (meaning 6 months in total, in case you don’t feel like doing the math!). Afterwards, we will irretrievably delete your application.
H. Do you know your rights? You should!
Under certain circumstances, by law, you may have the right to:
• Request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you.
• Make amends to incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you.
• Delete or partially remove some of your information if we no longer have a good reason to continue processing it.
• Object to your data being processed - this is in the case that we are relying on a legitimate interest to process your data, and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground.
• Request the restriction of processing of your personal information – this means you may ask us to suspend the processing of your personal information, if, for instance, you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
• Ask us to share your personal information with third parties (such as other potential employers).
• Where we process your data on the basis of your consent, such as where you consent to us keeping your details for a couple of months in case a new position comes up, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
If you want to exercise any of the above rights, or if you have any questions about this privacy notice, please get in touch with our Data Protection Officer on the following details:
Full name of legal entity: Raw Innovation Sweden AB
Postal Address: Olof Palmes gata 23, floor 5, 111 22 Stockholm, Sweden
Email Address: Isabella.firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the right to file a complaint with the Swedish Data Protection Authority (“SDPA”) at any time, being the main Supervisory Authority for data protection matters in Sweden. However, we would truly appreciate the opportunity to address your issues before you contact the SDPA, so kindly contact us in the first instance.
Thanks for your interest and consideration to work with us, we value your time spent visiting our site and wish you the best of luck in your career.
The Raw Innovation Sweden Team